Potato and Cheddar Frittata
Yesterday, my friend Greg and I did a photo shoot. The shoot was for the upcoming debut of my revamped website of THE BASICS. Besides doing a head shot to use on the website, Greg photographed me making this delicious POTATO AND CHEDDAR FRITTATA.
6 red potatoes, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
5 mushrooms, chopped
1 cup cheddar cheese, small cubes
1 garlic clove, minced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In skillet, cook the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper for about 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Add onions, garlic, mushrooms and bell pepper. Continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes, getting the onions lightly sauteed. Remove from heat.
4. In a bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and cheese.
5. Pour egg mixture in skillet and bake for 25 minutes or until done. A knife in the center that pulls out clean will mean it’s done.
SERVES: 4-6 | TIME: 30 minutes