Candles for Hanukkah
9 candles; make sure all the same size
blue tissue paper
blue acrylic paint
circular packaging tag
1. On the tag, stamp the dreidel image using blue acrylic paint. Let dry.
2. Lay out candles in sets of three and in a couple places glue together. Just enough to have them stick. Then lay one on top of each other. Should be 3×3 candles both weight and height.
3. Wrap a rubber band around both ends to ensure they do not move.
4. Fold tissue paper to desired size. Make sure you fold enough so you can see both ends of the candles.
5. Wrap tissue around the candles and tape.