Tombstone Cemetery Candy Tree
Display the candy for the children or adults this Halloween in a haunted TOMBSTONE CEMETERY CANDY TREE.
small black envelopes
white milk or charcoal pencil
1. Arrange the dead branches in a tall vase.
2. Figure out about 3-4 different tombstone shapes you would like to create on your tree. It’s important to know you can not totally cut out at the top of the envelopes, because you still need the flaps to close. Trace out one on the back of an envelope and cut out. Recreate on the remaining envelopes.
4. Using the hole punch. Punch a hole near the top of each envelope and hang with a piece of ribbon.
5. Hang moss from the branches and put some in the vase.
6. When the children stop by or guests leave, cut a tombstone from the tree to give.