SKELETON TRICK OR TREAT BAG
Trick or Treat? This is a bag you can use up until Halloween and for those bolder individuals – year round. This SKELETON TRICK OR TREAT BAG is fun to create and will stand out from other Trick or Treat bags.
Halloween image (skeleton template below)
Sponge brush or roller
Piece of plywood or cardboard
1. Iron bag to make sure you have no crease in it. Before you begin, it should be dry.
2. Put a piece of plywood or cardboard inside to prevent bleeding of gesso and paint.
3. Roll or use a sponge brush to apply black gesso to bag and board (image will need to be reversed when applying).
4. Cut out image on paper. Flip image over and trace on sponge board.
5. Cut out sponge board image and apply paint to it using a paint brush or roller.
6. Press painted image evenly on the bag making sure all areas of the image touch the bag.