Spook up any area of your house, door frame or exterior with BAT GARLAND.
Black medium weight mounting board (20″ x 32″)
DIRECTIONS – Read directions before starting
1. Print out bat template and cut out. You can enlarge or make smaller if you like .
2. Trace bat template on black mounting board. We made 20 per board.
3. Cut out each bat and punch holes on each of the wings.
4. Connect each bat with raffia.
5. On both of the final end pieces, you might choose to not punch a hole on one side of the bat’s wing to make it look better. Here, I added longer pieces of raffia which enables you to tie off to a banister or fence. NOTE: if used outside it might fade or ruin due to the elements.