Cranberry and Rosemary Turkey Meatloaf
Who says healthy can’t be tasty and delicious? This recipe for CRANBERRY AND ROSEMARY TURKEY MEATLOAF fits the bill on both accounts and the preparation is easy.
2 1/2 pounds ground turkey
1 medium yellow onion, diced
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup dried cranberries
2 tablespoons rosemary, finely chopped
2 eggs, beaten
4 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In sauce pan, saute onions and garlic with olive oil. Remove from stove.
3. In a large bowl, mix together turkey, onions / garlic, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, cranberries, rosemary, eggs, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. When well mixed, place into a 9″ loaf pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix ketchup, mustard and sugar and coat over the meatloaf.
5. Cook from 45-50 or until done.
SERVES: 6-8 | TIME: 1 hour