Polar Bear Ornament
Add a little sprinkle to your Christmas tree this year with POLAR BEAR ORNAMENTS. I demonstrate how to make these festive holiday ornaments in a YouTube video. I am also joined by author, contributing columnist and Santa’s elf, Amy Leigh Cutler. The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyZVLBIjtk8
polar bear template – below
sheet of sponge board
mod podge glue
scissors or exacto knife
1. Cut out polar bear template and trace onto sponge sheet.
2. Cut out polar bear image on sponge sheet using scissors or exacto knife. Make sure to erase any pencil marks, because the white glitter will not cover up.
3. Punch a hole where you want to have the ornament hang.
4. Apply Mod-Podge glue to one side and sprinkle glitter making sure to cover all of the bear. Repeat on the back side.
5. Let dry for 15-20 minutes. Here I suspended a hanger upside down and used the hook to hold the ornament
6. Once dry, re-apply a second coat of glitter and dry
7. Cut desired length of ribbon to hang ornament and tie off.