Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole
1 head of broccoli
1 head of cauliflower
3 cups Gruyere cheese, shredded
1 celery stalk – pureed
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 slice white bread, toasted and crumbled
1. In large sauce pan, boil broccoli and cauliflower until tender, 5-7 minutes. Remove water in colander.
2. In small sauce pan, melt cream cheese and blend in celery on medium / high heat.
3. In 9″x 9″ greased casserole dish, place a third of both cauliflower and broccoli on the bottom. Top with 1 cup cheese. Continue twice more, making three layers.
4. Pour over the top with cream cheese and celery.
5. Top with bread crumbs. Bake at 35o degrees for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
SERVES: 6 | TIME: 1 hour 15 minutes