Holiday Gifts for Dogs and Cats
Don’t forget those four-legged creatures this Christmas! We have some great gift ideas that will have their tails wagging and make them purr with excitement.
1. Greenies – These natural treats help reduce plaque from your canine’s teeth and also improve their breath.
2. Kong Dog Toys – These durable toys create hours of fun. I recommend the Kong Company Red Wobbler where you insert a doggy treat in the center.
3. Cosequin Hip and Joint Bonelets – Preventing joint pain isn’t just for humans. These joint strengthening pills are designed for our larger furry friends. Highly recommended by veterinarians and dog lovers alike, it’s a great way to keep our dogs healthy and strong.
1. Pet Naturals Hairball Relief Cat Soft Chews- This Vermont company is dedicated to natural ingredients in all their products. This a great product to help reduce kitty hairball issues and give them the best nine lives possible!!
2. Comic Catnip Alpine Scratcher – Not your run-of-the-mill scratching post. Positioned at an incline, this scratcher will help focus kittie’s claws away from your furniture.
3. Drinkwell Pet Fountain – This customer recommended filtration system helps maintain a fresh water supply for your cat and reduces the burden of daily water refills.